Fortnite update v14.20 is here, and we’re one bit nearer to finishing off season 4’s monstrous Marvel intrusion. This fix incorporates some significant bug fixes, and includes new highlights: another supervisor character and another show occasion for Party Royale are our greatest features. However, the entirety of that fails to measure up to one significant Marvel character expansion.
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players could take stock things back to the Hub when beginning a game inside a B.R.U.T.E.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where putting floors didn’t eliminate hidden grass.
- Fixed an issue where grass was glinting.
- Rascals will presently accurately seek after parts as a rule.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players didn’t convey Snowballs accurately while on a Driftboard.
- Fixed an issue where Sentries couldn’t harm Ballers.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE BUG FIXES
- Ball Spawners no longer bring forth additional balls when prepared by means of the Quickbar.
Put your ads code here
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue on the Dark Tilted Theater Prefab, where an entryway could be opened through a barricaded prop.
- Fixed an issue where the Meteor Particles had an obstructing impact.
- Fixed a wrecked shadow on a Fortilla display road light.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Trick Tiles could obliterate flights of stairs underneath the floor they were appended to when set off in resulting minigames.
- Fixed an issue where players were not conceded things from the Team Settings and Inventory gadget toward the start of the round.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Member Eliminated Transmit On setting was not terminating appropriately.